Current Vacancies at Lydd Airport
Customer Service Executive
London Ashford Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Executive to deliver excellent Customer Service and information to all of our customers including our Based Operators, External Operators, Corporate Clients, and the General Public.
Previous Customer Service experience in aviation would be a distinct advantage.
The applicant must be:
- Have a professional Telephone manner
- Must have excellent time keeping, communication and team working skills,
- Must be able to multi task and think on their feet and at times be able to work on their own and unsupervised.
- Must be Conscientious and hardworking and to be able over a short period of time develop a good in depth knowledge of the GA and corporate aviation industry fixed wing and rotary wing sectors.
- Experience with computers and Microsoft office is essential in house training will also be - provided for our specific systems as required
- A full clean UK driving license (DVLA check will be carried out).
Please note :
The hours for this position are 40 hours a week rostered over 7 days, including earlies, late's and Bank Holidays, you will also be required to work out of hours extensions as necessary - this will be determined by you roster and supervisors.
There is an high element of tact and discretion required for this position, as well as time management and prioritising workloads.
The final applicant will be fully security screened including a 5 year back ground check to gain the necessary access passes.
A Stakeholder Pension is offered along with attractive benefits and 30 days holiday PA.
For further information, or to apply, please send a completed application form along with your CV to -
Please note we will only contact successful applicants