Hours of Work: Full Time (40 Hours)
Working Pattern: Predominantly Night Shifts
Due to the continued development of London Ashford (Lydd) Airport, we are currently looking to recruit a new member to our Ground Operations Team, this role will be predominantly nights.
- To re-fuel aircraft in accordance with Joint Inspection Group (JIG4) standards and any other relevant requirements of the aerodrome authority with respect to safety, training, security, fire prevention, stock control and environmental protection
- To ensure all consignments of aviation fuel are received and maintained in conformity with agreed specifications (JIG4) requirements
- Operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conducting daily vehicle checks and carrying out designated quality control procedures, identifying and reporting defects
- Carry out all duties associated with aircraft turnaround and provide ground handling services required by the crew/handling agent/line manager
- Report incidents and provide reports as required
- To ensure excellent Health and Safety procedures at all times according to internal policy
- To achieve zero incidents and accidents
- Provide assistance to the aerodrome Fire Service during an emergency (if requested) under the direction of the Duty Fire Officer.
- The ability to maintain high levels of awareness in relation to Health, Safety, Security and the Environment
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Able to be adaptable and flexible
- Attend mandatory internal and external training courses as directed by the company.
- Must have a five-year employment history
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Monday 22nd May 2023
Please note we will only contact successful applicants.