Lydd Airport prides itself on being an attractive, flexible and yet efficient airport which is available to a wide range of aircraft and operators. Long operating hours, easy procedures and a helpful team will ensure that our customers are individually catered for. All at attractive prices. An overview of what we offer is listed below. For further details please see the appropriate pages of the website.
Pilots are strongly advised to check the latest NOTAMS, prior to flying to Lydd Airport.
*** UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO WATER DAMAGE THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED. WE HOPE TO RE OPEN AGAIN SOON. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE ***
- Opening Times 0830-1900 (local time) except for the following days: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 14th, 15th, 16th & 22nd October where we will close at 1700 Local – with two closures 11:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 15:00 Local.
- Extensions by arrangement H24 available
- Runway 03/21 1505m x 32m
- ILS, RNAV, NDB instrument approaches
- Instrument and circuit training welcome
- Fire Category 2 (CAT 3 -5 available on request with additional fees applicable)
TWR 119.380 when directed
- ATC Contact Details
Telephone +44 (0) 1797 320881 OR +44 (0) 1797 322417 Fax +44(0) 1797 321964