Customer Services Executive (Full Time)
London Ashford (Lydd) Airport, Kent
Competitive Salary £18,600
What we are looking for:
London Ashford Airport Ltd is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Services Team, to help us deliver a First Class service to all of our customers (Business & General Aviation). The role is varied, demanding and requires applicants to be able to work as part of a team, as well as taking a lead when dealing with our VIP Customers, Based Operators, Pilots, the general public and other professional organisation’s such as the Police, Border Force and Customs.
About the role – Key responsibilities of the role (not limited to):
- Dealing with enquiries from Customers face to face, over the telephone, via email and via radio.
- Process Landing Fees, Fuel Tickets and queries for General Aviation.
- Process Handling requests for FAL Aviation.
- Producing reports.
- Passenger/Crew handling, this involves working and driving airside.
- Maintaining the appearance of the VIP lounge and customer areas.
- Co-ordinating and meeting all corporate flights.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential for this fast paced position.
- Previous experience in a customer services role is essential and experience or a passion for aviation would be a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to their work and able to work across a variety of shift patterns (to inc evenings, weekend and Bank Holidays).
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well organised
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Have excellent time keeping, communication and team working skills,
- Must be able to multi task, prioritise work, problem solve, be pro-active and able to work on their own and unsupervised.
- Must be conscientious and hardworking and to be able develop a good in depth knowledge of the General and Corporate Aviation industry.
Essential for the role:
- Experience with computers and Microsoft office.
- A full clean UK driving license (DVLA check will be carried out).
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements (to include a 5 year background check).
- Willingness to learn.
The position requires you to work with people from all backgrounds of life and you will be dealing with sensitive information so it is essential that you work with tact, discretion and total confidentiality.
In return we offer a competitive salary along with a Stakeholder Pension with attractive benefits and 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays).
Please send your CV to email@example.com Please note we will only contact successful applicants.